19 Apr How to Keep Your Shower Free of Mold and Mildew
The easiest way to prevent mold and mildew is by making sure your shower has plenty of time to air out after use. Here are a few simple steps to keep your shower mold free.
- After each shower, wipe the floor and stretch the curtain so it can fully dry out.
- Use a mildew-resistant shower curtain, and wash or replace it frequently.
- If your shower has a door, leave the door open to air out the inside of your shower.
- Use all-natural shower sprays on the walls and curtains to keep mildew and mold from growing.
- Turn on your ventilation fan or open a window if you have one in your bathroom. This will help to circulate the air to avoid locking in too much moisture.
- Wash your bathroom rugs frequently.
- Clean and dust your bathroom at least one per week.
Contact us for your next cleaning service. Schedule your appointment today.