19 Apr How to Keep Your Shower Free of Mold and Mildew
Posted at 07:43h in cleaning tips 0 Comments
The easiest way to prevent mold and mildew is by making sure your shower has plenty of time to air out after use. Here are a few simple steps to keep your shower mold free.
- After each shower, wipe the floor and stretch the curtain so it can fully dry out.
- Use a mildew-resistant shower curtain, and wash or replace it frequently.
- If your shower has a door, leave the door open to air out the inside of your shower.
- Use all-natural shower sprays on the walls and curtains to keep mildew and mold from growing.
- Turn on your ventilation fan or open a window if you have one in your bathroom. This will help to circulate the air to avoid locking in too much moisture.
- Wash your bathroom rugs frequently.
- Clean and dust your bathroom at least one per week.
Contact us for your next cleaning service. Schedule your appointment today.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.