29 Sep Flu Season Starts Now
Posted at 11:15h in Uncategorized 0 Comments
Keep yourself and your family healthy this fall with these tips.
Flu season has started in our area, and most pharmacies and doctors’ offices have been offering flu vaccines for weeks already. In addition to getting vaccinated, there are several things you can do to prevent getting sick.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth, where it’s especially easy to transfer germs.
- If you can, avoid being near people who are sick.
- Get lots of sleep and exercise, relax, drink plenty of fluids and eat healthy.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, and throw that tissue out – then wash your hands.
If someone in your home has been sick, it’s very important to get your whole home disinfected. Germs and viruses can live on surfaces and in your carpet fibers for weeks, putting everyone in your home at risk.
If someone in your home gets sick this fall, call Smart Choice Cleaning immediately at (703) 455-1440 for a disinfecting home cleaning. Ask about our specials when you call!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.