Commercial Carpet Cleaning Services for Fairfax, Arlington, and Springfield Virginia
At Smart Choice Cleaning, when it comes to commercial carpet cleaning in offices, restaurants, clubs, churches and other facilities, we utilize our powerful, truck-mounted, hot water extraction system for maximum soil removal and fast drying. We will get your carpet residue-free to prolong the life of your carpets. We understand how you feel – so we try our best to make this process as easy for you as we can. It’s our desire to get in and do the job efficiently with as little downtime to you and your business as possible.
What Sets Smart Choice Cleaning Apart?
* Our Reputation: SCC is recognized for providing the most outstanding customer service in the area. SCC won the Angie’s List Super Service Award numerous times since 2010. We are also listed in the Best Pick Report in Fairfax, Arlington, Prince William and Loudon counties for 2012 and 2013, and the Best of Alexandria Award for 2013 and 2015.
* Our Experience: SCC is experienced in both residential and commercial cleaning. We specialize in carpet, tile, grout and upholstery cleaning; maid and janitorial services; and water damage restoration.
* Our Systems: SCC uses the most advanced systems in the industry. We developed our own unique 12-step carpet cleaning process, using our truck-mounted cleaning equipment. SCC also has a unique house-cleaning process that is proven to save our clients both time and money.
* Our Education: SCC believes that the continuous education and training of our staff is the key to providing an outstanding customer service experience. All SCC field technicians attend weekly training and in-house meetings. Plus, SCC carpet technicians are IICRC-Certified.
* Our Guarantee: SCC offers a 100% money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, we will rush back at no charge to address your concerns. If you are still unsatisfied, we will honor our 100% money back guarantee.
Services We Offer:
* Carpet Protection
* Stain and Spot Removal
* Pet Stain Treatment and Deodorization
* Tick and Flea Treatments
* Odor Removal
* Speed Drying
Imagine: a customer has a newborn baby, or a roaming toddler with a sippy cup full of red juice, or a valuable prospect or employee has susceptibility to asthma or allergies. You can see that each situation is unique. Office carpets act as an air filter, capturing dust, dirt, bacteria, pollen and dust mites, and their waste and the bacteria that feed on them. Most carpeting manufacturers recommend a professional cleaning every 6 to 18 months.
We are committed to providing affordable, high-quality carpet cleaning solutions for businesses or organizations, and our technicians are certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). Education is key – and this is why we are the Smart Choice.
Here’s What You Can Expect From Smart Choice Carpet Cleaning:
Step 1: Pre-Inspection
A technician will walk through your office or facility with you to visually inspect your carpet, identify potential permanent stains, listen to your concerns, and give you an evaluation of expected results.
Step 2: Commercial Pre-Vacuum
Dry soil is removed through thorough vacuuming. Removing dry soil is one of the most crucial steps in any cleaning process.
Step 3: Furniture Moving
Our regular pricing includes moving sofas, chairs, tables and other small items. Beds, dressers and other heavier pieces can be moved for an additional charge. Your technician can quote the exact cost to move any heavier pieces of furniture.
Step 4: Pre-Spray
A pre-conditioning agent is applied to emulsify and break down the soil throughout the carpeting.
Step 5: Pre-Spot Treatment
Difficult spots are pre-treated with special products uniquely designed to increase the chances of removal.
Step 6: Pro-Grooming/Agitation
A professional carpet groomer or rotary brush is used to further loosen the soil.
Step 7: Soil Extraction and Rinse with Neutralizer
The carpet is thoroughly rinsed with a powerful extraction cleaning system without over-wetting the carpet or leaving a sticky residue behind. Every carpet we clean has a neutralizer applied so that it is pH-balanced. This will also leave your carpet feeling soft and fresh.
Step 8: Post-Spot Treatment
Any spots or stains that may remain will get extra treatment with one of our many specialty spotting procedures.
Step 9: Post-Groom
Your carpet is groomed with a carpet groomer, which helps the carpet’s pile dry faster, and ensures an even coating of the carpet protector.
Step 10: Post-Cleaning Inspection
The technician will walk through your home or business with you to point out the cleaning results and make sure that you are completely thrilled with the job.