HOW TO PREPARE
Here’s how to prepare for our visit:
- Make sure the nearest parking spot to your home is available for our vehicle prior to our arrival.
- Please remove all personal effects from the floor, furniture and countertops such as dirty laundry, toys, and food and beverage containers.
- Please have trash bags visible for our maids as we do not provide.
- Please throw away all items considered trash. Our maids do not throw away items that are still in the home at the time of the cleaning.
- Please put away any valuable possessions such as jewelry.
- During the pre-inspection walk-through with the supervisor, please advise them of any special requirements to follow when cleaning your home such as using a certain product for a certain area in your home.
- Please put your pets in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
- Please note that we DO NOT USE LIQUID BLEACH, however if you provide it and our maids agree to use it we will NOT be responsible for any damages that may occur.
- Please do a walk through inspection to make sure you are completely satisfied with our service before you sign the work order.
- If no one is at the property at the time our maids are done cleaning, you have 48 hours to report any issues.
- If unsatisfactory service is not reported within 48 hours no REFUND or REDO’S will be honored.