About This Project
GREETING UNEXPECTED GUESTS
Be prepared for unexpected guests. Keep this checklist handy for hosting to eliminate messes and clutter quickly when time is of the essence.
- Make room in the coat closet for guest’s coats.
- Place extra rolls of toilet paper in a decorative basket in the bathroom.
- Use a laundry basket to pick up miscellaneous items and store in a bedroom closet.
- Close all doors to bedrooms and other rooms not intended for guests.
- Wipe off fingerprints on appliances.
- Remove any dishes from the sink or countertops.
- Light dust the coffee table and other spots where guests will congregate.
- Vacuum high traffic areas.
- Burn scented candles in the bathroom and kitchen or set out potpourri.
- Take a deep breath, relax, and enjoy your company.